Wasteland Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House System

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

Survivor Points : 80

House System Empty
PostSubject: House System   House System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:50 am

I was thinking today of something cooler,since we can do acampments everywhere we want,why not make ourselves an new house?We need a bunch of materials of course,but with my group we could make it more easier!We can make furniture,upgrade the house for better resistance(Yes,depending on where you make your house,most zombies can come and destroy if you don't upgrade it.).As I said,depending where we put the house,more zombies can come,so I would suggest making an house above the mountains,so it got less chance to be attacked.So,anyone with me? Smile
Back to top Go down
`FaKku
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
`FaKku

Survivor Points : 66

House System Empty
PostSubject: Re: House System   House System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:56 am

Sounds like an interesting idea xD!
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Admin
Admin
Kumi

Survivor Points : 152

House System Empty
PostSubject: Re: House System   House System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:19 am

Great! I'll keep this in mind Wink.
I'm also making something similar, like with wood you can build you're own Barricades and shields, But Houses are a great idea with more work in it

Thanks for your suggestion.
Back to top Go down
https://zombiemmorpg.forumotion.com
`FaKku
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
`FaKku

Survivor Points : 66

House System Empty
PostSubject: Re: House System   House System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:23 am

barricades is gonna be useful so it gives us time to react if were cooking ect so we can be ready to defend!
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

Survivor Points : 235

House System Empty
PostSubject: Re: House System   House System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:07 am

Hey, great idea! A house for the group! cheers

We will have to loot a lot of items, and cut some trees, but with hard work, we will make a house that we can call Home, here in the wastelands Very Happy

And the barricades are great too, so we can barricade all outside the house, so we can protect it, and cook outside Smile

good idea xXthiagogdXx
Back to top Go down
Levodicus the Hunter
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
Levodicus the Hunter

Survivor Points : 79

House System Empty
PostSubject: Re: House System   House System Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:09 pm

Houses shouldnt be attacked by infected unless they can tell you are inside (Noise from moving self, items. noise from your screams of fear.)

To have them just tear it down for no reason at all would be... unrealistic. if im a dog/bear/zombie I wont search something unless it smells good, or i hear food in it.
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

Survivor Points : 235

House System Empty
PostSubject: Re: House System   House System Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:33 pm

Of course, cause i dont think zombies can destroy a house just cause they want. If they here something or see us, the, they can try to break in affraid 
Back to top Go down
Levodicus the Hunter
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
Levodicus the Hunter

Survivor Points : 79

House System Empty
PostSubject: Re: House System   House System Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Spiked fences and no windows on houses...

if windows, on ground level, add-able boards and covers so they cant see your torches!

If 2nd story houses enabled, rifles or rocks stored upstairs can be used to kill outside zombies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House System Empty
PostSubject: Re: House System   House System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House System
Page 1 of 1