Wasteland Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Halor
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
Halor

Survivor Points : 23

Guild Town Empty
PostSubject: Guild Town   Guild Town Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:57 am

Something I would like to see in the game is to create a Village (Or Town), but created by the players. Obviously one person couldn't do that, but a Guild can. Maybe this could be starting with a home for 4-10 players, searching for resources (a lot of them), build a wall, have some NPC's, but with some limitations ( can not be created near spawn, other cities, etc)

(Sorry for my bad english)
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

Survivor Points : 235

Guild Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Town   Guild Town Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:12 am

Hell yeah, i like the idea. Make our own little town with our guild... sounds pretty good. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Levodicus the Hunter
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
Levodicus the Hunter

Survivor Points : 79

Guild Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Town   Guild Town Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:54 am

A town could be created by a single person. I can make water collection systems, shelters, and animal traps on my own. But the upkeep would take more people. So here is my suggestion.

Every building degrades by one 'point' per day. All building s have an amount of points based on level.
As an example: House level 1) has 2 points, takes 4 (resource) to fix one point.
House level 2) 5 points, 3 resource to rebuild, ~10 resource to upgrade from 1 to 2.
Cannot upgrade when broken.

House level 1) has a cardboard bed, and drafty rooms and leaky roof.
Level 2) has cloth/straw beds, drafty rooms, non-leaky roof when above 3 points.

And etc, etc.
Back to top Go down
Halor
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
Halor

Survivor Points : 23

Guild Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Town   Guild Town Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:10 am

Create a one person town would be OP, and every player will create one. A town should be created by at least 5 people (and not an entire town, only a comunitary home). Something like: 5 people build the comunitary home, and in 2 weeks can start expanding the city (START expanding with small buildings), and 20 people would have a small town in two weeks
Back to top Go down
Levodicus the Hunter
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
Levodicus the Hunter

Survivor Points : 79

Guild Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Town   Guild Town Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:25 am

Halor wrote:
Create a one person town would be OP, and every player will create one.
Honestly? im pretty sure the idea of upkeep would deter a TOWN being made by a single player. think of this,

a person could have 5 build points a day.

3 to build a house, 2 to start a water collector. day 1 end

1 to upkeep house, 1 to finish collector, 3 to start and almost complete garden. day 2

1 to upkeep house, water, 1 to finish garden, 2 to build a wood collector area. day 3

1 to upkeep house, water, food, 2 to finish wood stockpile. day 4.

1 to upkeep the four buildings, 1 to start to build a shed. will take 4 more days (Shed is 5 Build AP). so you would be busy for another 4 days.

The idea is to keep people to build only a survivor's necessity. What do i need? Shelter. Food. Water. Warmth. and to defend myself. With all my Build AP allocated to up keeping my land, i couldnt then flood the map with decaying buildings.

(building should deteriorate on the last day of their Life-Points. being destroyed and not taking up the map after the next day, to scavenge some items from it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Town   Guild Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Online :: The Wasteland. :: Suggestions-
Jump to: