Wasteland Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kumi
Admin
Admin
Kumi

Survivor Points : 152

Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Empty
PostSubject: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:06 am

New Wasteland Online updated screenshots!

Warning: Contains Blood, Gore, Zombies and DEAD PETS. What a Face

Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Image
Sneak peak into the new map...

Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Reterte
Finally, The Zombies. [WIP]

Zombies will not be friendly type, Most of them will be missing a head, a arm, a leg etc.
More zombies to be added with lots of ripped body parts and gore.

To see the latest updates about Wasteland online
https://zombiemmorpg.forumotion.com/f1-announcements

Back to top Go down
https://zombiemmorpg.forumotion.com
TheFarmerBOSS
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
TheFarmerBOSS

Survivor Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:26 am

HOLY S*** LOL
thats awsome i like the zombies and the gore too affraid
Back to top Go down
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

Survivor Points : 80

PostSubject: Really good.   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:52 am

It's awesome Kumi!It's getting better and better everytime!Well only one thing I didn't like,the fog that is in the game.Will the weather always be orange like that?I wanted it to become more visible,not a problem through,I can play with it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Admin
Admin
Kumi

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:58 am

Thanks Guys!

Yes, Wasteland Online will have a weather cycle system. So the weather may be changed in the future update.
The weather cycle will be Night/day also a Timer will be included to see the timezone in the game and it will change depending on the time it is.
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

Survivor Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:02 am

Wow, those zombies look fantastic man!! Im not a lover of the gore, but i really like how it looks in the game. Poor dog btw... xD

I really love the games with that "tetric postapocalyptic fog" that this game have, just like games like fallout.

Its perfect! just want to know if in the game will rain, that would make it absolutly perfect Smile

PD: keep it up with the screenshots and updates Kumi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Admin
Admin
Kumi

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:16 am

Thanks!

Glad you guys like em, I will keep you updated on any changes and updates i make in wasteland Smile

Quote :
Its perfect! just want to know if in the game will rain, that would make it absolutly perfect
Yes, The game will feature rain, lightning and strom.

Here is a little Sneak peak, It's not finished yet tho.

Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Ghdfg
Rain like never before
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:25 am

i love the storms and the rain, its like they give a lot of life to the games Very Happy

I really like that rain, and the storms Very Happy and i forgot before to say tha t i love the right bottom table, i really like the style of it Razz

thanks for the hard work and the great updates Very Happy

...love the tent, the snow, and the fallen tree xD
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Admin
Admin
Kumi

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:30 am

I appreciate it! Very Happy
I Keep you guys informed on new updates.

P.S That fallen tree can be climable and go where my player is to see the view, if you have the right rope of course.
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:33 am

That is what i was thinking haha, you need a lot of tools to survive in here. I know that you have done a lot but... can you (when you have time) post a screenshot of a campfire, i love them too Razz
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Admin
Admin
Kumi

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:45 am

The building system is still a huge WIP, But Yeah sure!
What you want to see with the campfire?

Also, I Already have a little simple video building a campfire and cooking near one here -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u_bFwjyX60

Finding a Axe > Cutting tree > Gather logs > Finding the spot > Give fire to the logs.
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:51 am

Thanks man! forgot about the video Razz

Its really complex making things like campfire and other things, but that just make the game more realistic!

Back to top Go down
Kumi
Admin
Admin
Kumi

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:01 am

Yeah, it kinda is!
But, making it realistic is a big challange for the players, They will need to find any usefull supply in the wasteland if they want to live longer.
Also players will have to choice on how they want to live with, as a bandit or a survivor.
Back to top Go down
TheFarmerBOSS
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
TheFarmerBOSS

Survivor Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:09 am

i really like this cuz its realistic and you have to like find everything by yourself alien
it's well done!

Back to top Go down
`FaKku
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
`FaKku

Survivor Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:14 am

Great work Kumi i like it Very Happy the more updates you post the more exited i get Razz
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:47 am

Fakku is right, the more updates, the more exciting it gets. I like that of take sides in the wasteland, bandit sounds fun, but i prefer to be the right helpful guy. And i guess is easy in group, obviously, a group means a lot more of tools and food needed
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Admin
Admin
Kumi

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:30 am

More supplys = more survival.

Be ready then guys, Updates are coming this way soon! clown

Thank you again for you're support, You're support gives me more hope and courage
to continue this game and make it a unique Expereince for you guys!
Back to top Go down
`FaKku
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
`FaKku

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Ill be looking forward to the updates then Very Happy and i love the gore with snow idea blood looks good with white ^_~ !
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:15 pm

Haha, of course, more supplys means more survival. But more people means much more food and supplys. And the updates you are giving us are great, we will keep suporting you, keep with your great work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
`FaKku
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
`FaKku

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:53 pm

I think with more people we'll be able to kill and get supply's faster, especially if were on teams and he made it were we all get loot. like for example im playing this game and if im on a team with someone and we kill something we both get loot but for each of us its random like i could get coins and he gets a potion ect.
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Admin
Admin
Kumi

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Quote :
I think with more people we'll be able to kill and get supply's faster, especially if were on teams and he made it were we all get loot. like for example im playing this game and if im on a team with someone and we kill something we both get loot but for each of us its random like i could get coins and he gets a potion ect.

Exactly. It's like sharing some stuff, Somebody takes the money the other takes the meat, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:00 am

Kumi wrote:
Quote :

Exactly. It's like sharing some stuff, Somebody takes the money the other takes the meat, etc etc.

But that will be automatically? or we have to do that by ourselves?
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Admin
Admin
Kumi

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:37 am

Quote :
But that will be automatically? or we have to do that by ourselves?

For now, You have to do it on your own. Maby i add a utomatically system to share loot.
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:42 am

Doesnt matter, i think that doing ir by ouselves is more realistic, and make the ambient more like a real apocalyse surviving
Back to top Go down
`FaKku
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
`FaKku

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:44 am

Might be better so we can chose who wants what.
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:10 am

yes, cause maybe one need the food cause he is in charge of the food, and the other is in charge of the ammo (example Razz )

But I think, as i said, thats more realistic. Cause the internal team problems are a part of a zombie apocalypse too.

Cant wait to play xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)   Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasteland Online - Updated Screenshots (AT LAST ZOMBIES!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next