Wasteland Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Designing your own clothes and armors!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

Survivor Points : 80

Designing your own clothes and armors! Empty
PostSubject: Designing your own clothes and armors!   Designing your own clothes and armors! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:25 am

I just got an good Idea,since everyone likes it's own way to play,I guess designing your own clothes would be fun!
I will start putting mine,then you guys choose yours:
-A hooded cloth,without zippers,tight to the body,it makes you have great agility (Also it comes with a transversal bag,making you carry more items)
-Cargo Shorts,get higher change of criticals and high agility,but less protection.
-Medium All-Star shoes,hightest change of critical,and have a special ability called "Free Running",it adds a bunch of stamina and your agility gets 100 points more of buffs.
I will put an Image I drawed with a friend of mine:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=414821028594857&set=t.100002008914718&type=3&theater

Yes,my clothes are all agility based,but that's the way of assasins :3
And what do you guys think,is it good idea,I know everyone have an different opinion of what to use,so I thought this would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

Survivor Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: Designing your own clothes and armors!   Designing your own clothes and armors! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:29 am

I cant acces the link... i like the idea of making your own clothes, i would like a hood too Razz But i think that the clothes are too much overpower, too much criticals and agility for being just clothes
Back to top Go down
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

PostSubject: OOps   Designing your own clothes and armors! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:06 am

Oh it's because I posted in Facebook.I will put a new and working link:
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/387132_414821028594857_885547402_n.jpg
Also,the reason it's too OP depends in the class.I think Kumi will add the class I asked for,I don't know yet,but I know that if it exist,the clothes will be good with them.And also,that is what Is my style of playing,agility and criticals.
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Admin
Admin
Kumi

Survivor Points : 152

PostSubject: Re: Designing your own clothes and armors!   Designing your own clothes and armors! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:03 am

Dont worry guys, There will be a feature where you can make you're own clothes and armor Smile !
Back to top Go down
https://zombiemmorpg.forumotion.com
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Designing your own clothes and armors!   Designing your own clothes and armors! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:25 am

Well, thats great, not just for the feature. For knowing that the game is still in process Razz cause the forum was a bit dead this past days Smile
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Admin
Admin
Kumi

Survivor Points : 152

PostSubject: Re: Designing your own clothes and armors!   Designing your own clothes and armors! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:41 am

Yeah, im sorry about that. Was kinda busy, But i dropped the projects and continued wasteland online.

I was working on the GUI mostly of the game, Also Added the hospital system, updated sounds, music etc etc. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://zombiemmorpg.forumotion.com
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Designing your own clothes and armors!   Designing your own clothes and armors! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:06 am

That sounds great Very Happy an hospital syste... vey interesting Smile Im glad you are working on it!
Back to top Go down
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

PostSubject: Re: Designing your own clothes and armors!   Designing your own clothes and armors! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:32 am

Heh,hospital site? Well,Palo we gotta be ready if we're going there....
Might have a load of infected inside xD
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Designing your own clothes and armors!   Designing your own clothes and armors! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:30 am

yeah, that was what i was thinking about xD .... but we need the medical supplies i if we want to survive...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Designing your own clothes and armors!   Designing your own clothes and armors! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Designing your own clothes and armors!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Online :: The Wasteland. :: Suggestions-
Jump to: