Wasteland Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Location of our HQ.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

Survivor Points : 80

Location of our HQ. Empty
PostSubject: Location of our HQ.   Location of our HQ. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:50 pm

Hey guys!Well,this isn't a suggestion for everyone,but for my group.Anyway,I got some good locations for our group Headquarters and I wanted some of your opinions!

A-The Mountain Chalet,It's a good place for hiding from infected and "friendly neighbors",but it doesn't got much space for supplies.

B-The Warehouse,It can hold a lot of things,but it got more chance for being attacked by hordes of infected.

C-The Mansion,Infected can be attacked quite often,but it's a good place to put traps,so we can kill hordes easily,and it got a lot of space for members.

So,what you guys think?A,B or C? And if none of these places are good,just suggest one,we need to be ready! Smile
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

Survivor Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: Location of our HQ.   Location of our HQ. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:39 am

A, i love the open spaces, and more the woods and mountain. We can put some barricades, and make a super HQ in the mountains Very Happy I vote for A
Back to top Go down
`FaKku
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
`FaKku

Survivor Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Location of our HQ.   Location of our HQ. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Heyy! I agree i like plan A as well. Vote +A
But if people read our location it better be in a good well hidden spot.
>.>
<.<
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Location of our HQ.   Location of our HQ. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:01 pm

FaKku is right, better make it in a hidden spot, like a secret HQ Razz
Back to top Go down
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

Survivor Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: Location of our HQ.   Location of our HQ. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:39 am

Well there was no other way I could talk with you guys,posting topics is the only way,since nobody uses the chat.Anyway,of course it will be secret,we will find a good area when we meet in-game Smile
Back to top Go down
`FaKku
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
`FaKku

Survivor Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Location of our HQ.   Location of our HQ. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:04 pm

xD That is true maybe we could discuses more on the chat when were all online at the same time. n_n
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Location of our HQ.   Location of our HQ. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:44 pm

The proble is that we are never together xD
We should connect at a certain time of the day, just 10 or 5 minutes to discuss and talk, that would be nice Razz
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Admin
Admin
Kumi

Survivor Points : 152

PostSubject: !   Location of our HQ. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:01 am

Nice to see you guys making plans to sleep in for the night and rest from the dead Very Happy

I am making a PAINT GRAPH of wasteland's map at the moment, This PAINT GRAPH will also be on the game
as the world map. It's something different though, i like to call it more 'The book of wasteland' instead of world map, this is a book containing
all the useful information about how to survive, shows the most infected places and shows you the map of where you at along with other things.
Hopefully once it finished and website will be up i will post it there for you guys to see and arrange your plans better. Smile

Cheers,
Kumi
Back to top Go down
https://zombiemmorpg.forumotion.com
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Location of our HQ.   Location of our HQ. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Great, that will make the things easier for us and our plans. So kind as always Kumi, thanks man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
waffleninja329
Zombie Food
Zombie Food

Survivor Points : 12

PostSubject: Re:Group HQ   Location of our HQ. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:49 pm

I also choose A. I love the fact we will be safe. But since you made a topic about it and everyone saw it our base will be hoarded will people attacking us. I thin you should have sent PM's to all of us. And by the way my friend will be joining soon so can he join the group? He plays dayz a lot so me and him have lots of experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Location of our HQ.   Location of our HQ. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Location of our HQ.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Online :: The Wasteland. :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: