Wasteland Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello. Waiting for the great game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Halor
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
Halor

Survivor Points : 23

Hello. Waiting for the great game Empty
PostSubject: Hello. Waiting for the great game   Hello. Waiting for the great game Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:32 am

Hello survivors, dealers (and bandits). Im waiting for the game is out. Very Happy Well, i cant wait bounce
Back to top Go down
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

Survivor Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Waiting for the great game   Hello. Waiting for the great game Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:16 am

Hey! Welcome to the forums! I'm Thiago,nice to meet you.The forum looks dead,but it's because Kumi (The creator of WO) Is quite busy on other games and this one,but I check it everyday.Also,I'm a leader of a group of survivors.We only have 1 rule:

-Kill for self-defense.

I try helping others as most as I can,killing someone for "fun" ain't something I like,so be advised.Anyway,hope you enjoy your stay,and hopefully the game launches soon.

Peace out.
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

Survivor Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Waiting for the great game   Hello. Waiting for the great game Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi there, Welcome to the Wastelands. I hope to see you around the forum while Kumi finish this awesome game. Anyways, hope to see you in Thiagoxx team, so we can work together when the game comes out Very Happy

See ya Survivor!!
Back to top Go down
Masterski
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
Masterski

Survivor Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Waiting for the great game   Hello. Waiting for the great game Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:37 pm

Hey there buddy. Good to see more people coming in.

I am the leader of cut-throat party, the lowest scum on earth, thieves that make their living by taking what they want from the innocent people, leaving no witnesses behind. If you like to kill people for fun, and want to take a part in the massacre and chaos our group is going to cause, hop in and buckle up, its going to be a hell of a ride. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Waiting for the great game   Hello. Waiting for the great game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello. Waiting for the great game
Page 1 of 1