Wasteland Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing Ronan not (conan the barbarian) but Ronan from SG Atlantis(Stargate Atlantis)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
idisir
Zombie Food
Zombie Food

Survivor Points : 4

Introducing Ronan not (conan the barbarian) but Ronan from SG Atlantis(Stargate Atlantis) Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Ronan not (conan the barbarian) but Ronan from SG Atlantis(Stargate Atlantis)   Introducing Ronan not (conan the barbarian) but Ronan from SG Atlantis(Stargate Atlantis) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:06 am

hi guys if I can make another name besides my fourm 1 it will be Ronan as in the Stargate Atlantis dude, he is TOTALY EPIC if u play with me plz have a SGA team member name if u don't its ok cya later peoplz

I found this when I was looking up wasteland 2 and I joined the forum I hope it keeps up and is up soon :Ppm me if u will play with me on it
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

Survivor Points : 235

Introducing Ronan not (conan the barbarian) but Ronan from SG Atlantis(Stargate Atlantis) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ronan not (conan the barbarian) but Ronan from SG Atlantis(Stargate Atlantis)   Introducing Ronan not (conan the barbarian) but Ronan from SG Atlantis(Stargate Atlantis) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:37 am

I will play with you :DWelcome to the wasteland online forum. Its about a 2d zombie apocalypse game. The game is still under development. With tiago and other users, we are waiting since january, where the development begin. Hope to see you arround the forum while we wait for the game

PS: Sorry for my bad english Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Levodicus the Hunter
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
Levodicus the Hunter

Survivor Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ronan not (conan the barbarian) but Ronan from SG Atlantis(Stargate Atlantis)   Introducing Ronan not (conan the barbarian) but Ronan from SG Atlantis(Stargate Atlantis) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:16 pm

Wasteland 2 looks pretty epic man.
Stargate? My stepdad would understand ur name then.
This game will be awesome when beta tested (we will make sure of it)! And ill try to make a good impression in game!
Back to top Go down
ZombieWastelander
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
ZombieWastelander

Survivor Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ronan not (conan the barbarian) but Ronan from SG Atlantis(Stargate Atlantis)   Introducing Ronan not (conan the barbarian) but Ronan from SG Atlantis(Stargate Atlantis) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:19 am

WECLOME THEE FORUM IS GROWING :DDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ronan not (conan the barbarian) but Ronan from SG Atlantis(Stargate Atlantis)   Introducing Ronan not (conan the barbarian) but Ronan from SG Atlantis(Stargate Atlantis) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ronan not (conan the barbarian) but Ronan from SG Atlantis(Stargate Atlantis)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Online :: The Wasteland. :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: