Wasteland Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!

Go down 
+5
Kumi
TheFarmerBOSS
`FaKku
xXthiagogdXx
Palo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

Survivor Points : 235

Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Empty
PostSubject: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:23 am

I know that this question it is a lot in the internet. I would like to make this question about the weapons in-game, but cause is not ready yet, i want to talk about your choices in a zombie apocalypse. (Doesn't matter if you forgot about a weapon or want to add a weapon, or add a coment about other weapons, comment again Smile ) Well, me first!!! Very Happy

This is my first and principal weapon, the "Reaper" its a zombie heads destroyer!! Wink
Spoiler:

For my second weapons, a pistol, a Berreta 92FS with 15 bullets, something to have just in case (with a Muffler [i dont know if i write it right Crying or Very sad ])
Spoiler:

Aaaaaand, finishing a knife, not a big one like a machete but not small like a normal knife, something just in case, fast and quickly. Wink
(really didn t think about the knife...so... no image Razz )
Back to top Go down
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

Survivor Points : 80

PostSubject: Now it's my turn.   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:34 am

Well,if someone wants to go stealth,I would Say some weapons here:
-The tomahawk,looks like an axe,but was made for Fighting,it can cut trees too,but it takes more time to do it.
-Desert Eagle(Silenced),yep that's right,A silenced DE for an good stealth,It kills an enemy in less than 2 bullets.
-Hidden Blade (AC weapon),it's mostly like a knife,but it stays in a steel league,and it stays in your arms,being hold by 2 Belts,you gotta make pressure for it to get out of the league,and more.If you need to make a faster runaway,you can make the blade go out just pressing the button in the league real fast,but be cautious,it might go out so fast,cutting your hand.
Back to top Go down
`FaKku
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
`FaKku

Survivor Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:55 am

Light weapons are good for killing faster but i like to get messy with the heavy stuff ^_~
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:01 am

I always like the hidden Blade, but my favourite was the one that Altair use, the one that you have to cut your finger. It is a weapon of extreme precision, and really letal. Really cool, but in case of a zombie apocalypse, i would prefer the one that connor use, that can be used like a knife too, cause its very usefull that way. The Tomahawk is a good axe, really destructive and powefull, but can be used silently. And for the desert, i think that with the fire power f that weapon, you just need one shot to kill a man. The only thing that i dont like of it, its that only have 7 bullets.

Nice election of weapons assassin Very Happy

But the best (for me) its to combine both heavy and destructive, and silent and light weapons
Back to top Go down
`FaKku
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
`FaKku

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Besides guns and knifes our fun toys, what other ways would you find to kill zombies and what methods would you use to learn about your enemies like speed and intelligence. I think a good way to kill allot in one place is to dig a really big ditch throw some meat in it cut your arms pouring your blood on the meat then pouring gasoline all over the ditch, and luring them all in it. If you are successful then you have a good campfire for the night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:19 pm

Hahahha, what a creepy and very usefull idea, i would like to try a pipe bomb, like in the Left4Dead games, and look the zombies follow it and explode. But if i consider my "reaper" like i said before, i think that the speed is the best, because i alrready have the power in the weapon, whit a little of speed is incredible destructive.

... in case that im doomed, i would use a Nokia to destroy everything xD
Back to top Go down
`FaKku
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
`FaKku

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:50 pm

A good way to go down in honor xD I would have to have good good melee weapon, you wouldn't have to worry about running out of ammo with guns but in desperate situations i wouldn't mind having a bow making sharp sticks either Cool
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:58 pm

A bow is an excelent idea, in my opinion its better than the crossbow. Doesnt matter if the crossbow has better aim. its slower to reload and heavier. A bow not only its a silent range weapon, if you dont have a proffesional bow, you can make an improvised with a elastic "rope" and almost any material. One of the best weapons for an apocalypse. But i think that the best would be a slingshot, easy to carry, you have ammo anywhere. and if it is one of those profesional slingshots, you can break a zombie head with one silent shot.

And if im surrounded the best is a molotov!! to burn them and try to escape.... but its not easy to carry
Back to top Go down
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

Survivor Points : 80

PostSubject: Good Ideas.   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:31 am

Yep Palo,that would be good for an runaway but you gotta be careful or you can get stuck with the fire.I would suggest you make some kind of bait for them,but this one is more tatical.Get you an Land Mine,get some dead human meat,put everything above the landmine,adjust it in how much of distance it can explode(How much closer can the zombies come before it explodes).
Back to top Go down
`FaKku
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
`FaKku

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:55 am

ohh i like that idea maybe combine land mines with molotov incase your dealing with ALLOT of them, then you could just set the hole area on fire xD
Back to top Go down
TheFarmerBOSS
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
TheFarmerBOSS

Survivor Points : 19

PostSubject: DAMN   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:15 am

i like killing zombies with some small light weapon, lets say a BAT FULL OF SPIKES WILL DO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:42 am

The combination of landmines and molotov sounds realy crazy haha, but in case of emergency, can be very useful.
And Farmerboss, a Bat full of spike sounds great, its one of the classic weapons for an apocalypse. But you will use only that? Its kind of dangerous have only one heavy weapon, and no second or third weapon in case of you need them. Have you tought about another weapons too?
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Admin
Admin
Kumi

Survivor Points : 152

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:56 am

A CHAINSAW No
Back to top Go down
https://zombiemmorpg.forumotion.com
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:36 am

A Chainsaw is a classic, letal, can kill many zombies in seconds, in case you are surrounded. But its too heavy, hard to carry, make a lot of noise, and need fuel to work. Is a good option, but you need a second auxiliar weapon, in case you have dont have fuel.
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Admin
Admin
Kumi

Survivor Points : 152

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Yeah, it's a awsome weapon. Really kinda gorey too. clown
Back to top Go down
https://zombiemmorpg.forumotion.com
`FaKku
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
`FaKku

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:49 am

I like gore<3 i would love to see a girl use this chainsaw in apocalypse xD!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:26 am

Hahaha, just like in Lolipop Chainsaw?
Back to top Go down
`FaKku
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
`FaKku

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:59 am

lol yup, you played it before?
here is another good weapon i like
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:42 am

haha, no, i ve never play it before, but i saw some parts of the game in youtube Razz
Btw, that weapon looks great Very Happy
But i like a hammer+Axe = exactly this:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
`FaKku
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
`FaKku

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:11 am

That one is great to and its lighter than the one i posted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:20 am

And its very useful, cause you can cut lumber and use it as a hammer too
Back to top Go down
`FaKku
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
`FaKku

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:22 am

And of course for killing zombies very handy tool xD!
Back to top Go down
Nobel 6
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
Nobel 6

Survivor Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:38 am

Well i would rely on melee more than guns and stuff because ammo is hard to find since their are bandits that loot stuff.
My number 1 weapon would be: THE ROPE DART
i pick this weapon only because its silent and depending on how yocan kill them u use it it can be your best weapon. When in the dark you and just throw this at a person/zombie/ect you can kill them stealthy. It would also help you travel! like spider man you could use it as a grapling hook or something close to that and toss it to something that the dart will swing and wrap around. So you could swing or you could be like a mountain climber. My secondary weapon would be: A CROSSBOW WITH ROPE. These arnt showed in a lot of movies but are seen still in life. I pick this weapon as my second choice because like the rope dart it has very little sound and is still a slealthy killer. With the rope you could easily retrive the crossbow bolt and if your a guy that loves to loot zombie/people/ect corpse then theirs a chance that you could get the body to drag back with the bolt and arrow. THis third weapon is for REALLY BAD NEEDS ONLY so i would use: Jar of meat. If they would swarm around me then i would just toss one of these and hopfully at lease SOME of them will go tword the bait and i could make a quick escape.
Back to top Go down
Masterski
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
Masterski

Survivor Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:12 am

My weapon of choice during a zombie apocalypse would be samurai sword, Katana. It's lightweight comparing to axes, has nice combat range comparing to all sorts of knifes and blades, and is very sharp and deadly. One swing and you cut zombie in half. Even if there are multiple zombies and you need to get past them its not a problem with such a weapon.

For an ammo weapon I would choose any sort of silenced 9mm pistol. Its quiet, not bulky, and ammo is most popular type(Afaik) so it shouldn't be hard to replenish (plenty of dead policemen out there).
Back to top Go down
Levodicus the Hunter
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
Levodicus the Hunter

Survivor Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:43 pm

I have two machetes with the ability to make sheathes for them quickly,
A pickaxe (sounds stupid, but i'd have range, the ability to get into places fast, and a weapon to help make ditch-traps)
a 22 rifle, with Self made silencer (it makes it almost illegally quiet).

i'd probably leave the machetes at home and use the Pick. and .22LR ammo is probably the most common type out there. so yeah. I'll mine their heads and loot their bodies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!   Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Range and Mele weapons... in a Zombie Apocalypse!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next