Wasteland Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our own Zombie Story!!

Go down 
+2
xXthiagogdXx
Palo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

Survivor Points : 235

Our own Zombie Story!! Empty
PostSubject: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:40 am

i have the idea of make our own little rol story about us in a zombie apocalypse, jsut to do something while we wait for the game. the point is that everyone create a character (with the character sheet that i will make) and live an adventure trying to survive, looting food, weapons, etc, with an objective (like reaching an airport or travel out of a city). I just want to know if someone want to play, jsut have to leave 1 comment per day, (or 1 cmment per week, it is up to decide). Say if you want to play, and how manny comments p/day or p/week, you decide. If we are at least a few, i will make the character sheet. Well, see ya Very Happy

(Sorry again for my bad english... Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

Survivor Points : 80

PostSubject: Here's mine   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:58 pm

I am Thiago G. Duarte and I am a survivor. Some years ago,I came to this place with my family,until they arrived....
My family had to leave,but they leaved me here,knowing anything on how to survive.
I ran away,away from the cities,and stayed in the forests.There I met a man,I didn't know him,and he was really weird.He was always with a hood in his head,and never told me his own name.
He teached me how to survive this "Hell" that we are living.Archery,hunting animals,getting materials,taming animals.When I realized,he was one of the assasins,like in the game I played for years!I wasn't sure if it was true,yet I could feel it,so I kept training.
Now I am one of them,the assasins,what I always wanted to be.Now I shall protect the weak from this place.and I shall do everything I can to the people in need.
"We work in the dark,to serve the light....We are assasins"
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:51 pm

Well, xXthiagogdXx background, i will take it like a YES. Okay, we are two now, we will wait for some more and i will release the character sheet Smile
Back to top Go down
Masterski
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
Masterski

Survivor Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:29 am

Count me in Cool
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:11 am

Perfect, we are three! Now i can start with the character sheet!! Now Masterski, make your background like xXthiagogdXx did Smile
Back to top Go down
Masterski
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
Masterski

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:56 am

Ossie Weldman, simply Oz, was a black male, that was born in a poor family and spent most of his childhood in the ghetto, being reckless, vandalizing properties and fighting other kids, hiding from the violent gangs of grown-ups that surrounded the area. That was untill he wasn't a youngster anymore. By the age of 23 he had become a known member of the local gang, that called themselves the Diabolic 13. The gang operated not only in their turf but also hanged out in other areas, where they oftenly assaulted, robbed civillians, and fought with the rival gangs.

Ossie, coming from a poor background had become drawn to expensive and flashy things - jewelery and custom made weapons with gold plated details. His weapon of choice was a butterfly knife, which handlebar was made of white gold and inclined with diamond rocks. Oz never parted with it - even while taking a bath, he had it nearby.

When the dark days had come, he decided to part with the gang, as he didn't agree with the poor decisions that the leader was making. The gang members were sacrificed every day for resources, and Oz felt that he was better off alone. It has become a choice between loyalty to Diabolic 13, and his life. He choosed his life, and so one day, he took some basic things that he needed for survival and secretly left the gang.
Back to top Go down
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Okay,I guess it's ready Palo.So what are you gonna do now?
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Im thinking the story, and doing the character sheet. Once i finish everything, we'll start with it
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:58 pm

Well, im with the story and the charcater sheet now, in the meantime i want you to choose a few weapons, equipment and other tools or things that you would like to have. but of course you are NOT going to have them, im gonna see what you can and cant have, to make the game balanced, the same with the skills. You can be an assassin, but there is not fun in the game if you can slay all the zombies with a knife like if it was nothing, or take a baseball bat and kill them like nothing. So, write wich weapons, tools, etc you want your character have, and one or two good skills that your character is good at. And, you have to choose something "bad" about your character, like... he is a pyromaniac, or he is easy to scare, or if he is necrofilic (please... NO) or other thing that makes your character more... human. Well, i will wait for your answers Very Happy

The choices that the game master do are indisputable, my choices are for the good of the game, so please, be tolerant.
Back to top Go down
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:09 am

Ok so here are mine:

WEAPONS:
-Tomahawk
-9MM Silenced Pistol

SKILLS:
-Free Running (Runs fast and takes longer to get exausted)
-Domestic Animal Taming (Tames dogs,cats and all these normal animals faster,turning them in your pet)

NEGATIVE:
-Gets angry quite easy,since he lost his family.....
-Feels quite lonely,making him more weak with other people....

Also,here's a picture of how he can look like.
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p206x206/602150_449203181823308_245089932_n.jpg

Hope this is the way you wanted Palo C:
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:09 am

i have to say that your selection its perfect. Now i just have to understand certain points of it.

WEAPONS:
-Tomahawk -Perfect
-9MM Silenced Pistol -Perfect

SKILLS:
-Free Running (Runs fast and takes longer to get exausted) -This include any type of Parkour?
-Domestic Animal Taming (Tames dogs,cats and all these normal animals faster,turning them in your pet)
-In this case we are going to make the game more basic (cause this will be the firstone, but there will be more in the future, and more extended), there is a few animals like wolfs and some birds, the game dont have enough duration to give you the possibility to tame one. Therefore, i dont have any objection in let you have a pet like a bird, hawk, wolf, dog, rat, etc (nothing extreme like a bear xD)

NEGATIVE:
-Gets angry quite easy,since he lost his family.....
mmm, this will make the story better, making wrong choices cause the rage, good choice

-Feels quite lonely,making him more weak with other people....
-you will have just one partner, so this will play good for the story jeje (some parts i describe what happed depending on the negative of the players, their story, skills etc) so, nice choice

Im still working on the game mechanics, and waiting for Masterski choices
Back to top Go down
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:25 am

Well the Free Running not only gives me more stamina while running,but let me climb places that are really dificult for others to go.For an example:
I'm inside a building and a horde is following me,I go running really fast until I find a dead end.I noticed that there's a window,which in the other side there's another building,but more small,so I can jump on the roof,but of course,I lose HP since I cut myself with the glass.
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:34 am

Okay, i get it, perfect. the other thing you have to choose yet is if you keep the ability to tame (that as i said before, its not really usefull in this adventure - maybe yes in another-) or if you want to "start" with an animal companion
Back to top Go down
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:44 am

Oh I see,well then I choose to start with an animal companion,which would be an Eagle :3
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:54 am

Perfect! Now we just need to wait Masterski choices and that i complete the character sheet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Masterski
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
Masterski

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:13 am

Right, well my character looks like this: http://murderbymedia.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/ooga-booga-nigger.jpg

Weapons in posession:
- Custom-made butterfly knife
- Machete
- Tec-9 semi-automatic handgun

Items: 2 magazines of Tec-9 Ammo, Flask filled with whiskey, 2 grams of weed, bottle of painkillers.

Skills:
- Treating women like shit, talking dirty
- Vandalizing public and private property
- Playing poker
- Reckless driving (3 Cars totalled so far.)
- Melee combat
- Assault. Being a former gang member has its own traits. Skilled at sneaking from behind and attacking his victims quietly.

Negative traits:
- Addicted to alcohol
- Has poor aiming with guns
- Hates rich people

P.S. I recommend renaming this topic to something more appropriate like "Zombie survival Role Play" or whatever story name Palo can think of.
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Well, i try but i dont know where to change the topic name No

And now to your character Very Happy

Right, well my character looks like this: http://murderbymedia.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/ooga-booga-nigger.jpg -Okay....your character scare the shit out of me xD...(nothing personal jaja)

Weapons in posession:
- Custom-made butterfly knife -good, no problem
- Machete -okay, nice
- Tec-9 semi-automatic handgun -a Tec-9, classic, its okay

Items: 2 magazines of Tec-9 Ammo, Flask filled with whiskey, 2 grams of weed, bottle of painkillers. - xD... its okay but.... dont drug too much or you will be eaten by a zombie xD

Skills:
- Treating women like shit, talking dirty -I dont see where this is a "skill"
- Vandalizing public and private property -Thats something that you should put in "negative" xD
- Playing poker -... it could be usefull, i dont know if in this story, but its okay...
- Reckless driving (3 Cars totalled so far.) -Thats not a skill xD thats negative
- Melee combat -Good melee combat, good
- Assault. Being a former gang member has its own traits. Skilled at sneaking from behind and attacking his victims quietly. -some stealth, good

Negative traits:
- Addicted to alcohol -jeje, i like this
- Has poor aiming with guns -wow, a big impediment, good
- Hates rich people - xD maybe you will find rich people, maybe not, doesnt matter

Try to change some of the supossed "good skills"
Back to top Go down
Masterski
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
Masterski

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:27 am

I didn't want to have too much Skills just as you said (1 or 2), so I just looked at it with a bit of humour and added some things that my character would be bragging about Very Happy So basicly two last skills are the actual skills Wink
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:36 am

Oh, i get it now Razz In that case its okay, i just need to finish the story and other things. Soon, i will bring the "game Engine" so you can choose there to put your skill abilities, etc. See you then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:41 pm

People, im still working on it, just wait a little more. I was REALLY busy with the college, but i have a part of it made. Sorri Im delayed, I will bring it soon Embarassed
Back to top Go down
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Not a problem Palo,im busy with college too,and now that you mentioned it,WO won't be the only game im playing okay?I'm in other ones and staying in all of them at the same time is exausting,so I don't know if I will stay 24 hours in this game.It's better if I say it now before dissepearing when the game is out.
Back to top Go down
Halor
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
Halor

Survivor Points : 23

PostSubject: Join   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:16 am

I read the topics and i want to join, too
Back to top Go down
Masterski
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
Masterski

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Sure, join up Halor. Write your character up like I and Thia did and see what Palo has to say about it.

Palo, how's that story coming? If it's coming at all? Whole month has passed since your last reply.
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

I was really busy with college, and i dont even have the finals yet. Halor, make your character like they do. This will be in stand by for a while until i can finish it.

Sorry for the Delay pals Embarassed
Back to top Go down
doroco_k_i_n_g
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
doroco_k_i_n_g

Survivor Points : 58

PostSubject: RAOR!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:30 am

i already knew thatt

Last edited by doroco_k_i_n_g on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our own Zombie Story!!   Our own Zombie Story!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our own Zombie Story!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next