Wasteland Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another survivor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Masterski
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
Masterski

Survivor Points : 28

Another survivor Empty
PostSubject: Another survivor   Another survivor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:33 am

Hi all. I've been looking for a project like this for quite some time, and screenshots look quite promising. Wink I really like simple 2D mmorpgs with a specific graphics, but unfortunately all the projects that I have followed were dropped by devs or died of player inactivity. And seeing how small this community is, I have a few concerns.

So the question to the dev: Will there be some kind of a lore and a background story going on, with the posibility to get involved in it? Or it's just supposed to be a pure sandbox survival? I couldn't find any info about the project and your vision of the future of it.

Regardless, Im eager to jump in and try it out when its out.
Keep up the good work. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Admin
Admin
Kumi

Survivor Points : 152

Another survivor Empty
PostSubject: Hello there!   Another survivor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Hello there and welcome to the wasteland forum! Glad to see more survivors joining in.

Yes, there will be a simple story at the background to introduce you on how you got there etc and give you flashback of what happens.
You will wake up in Line of safety (A Safe place) a place where is you're home and one of the only place left for friendly.
There you will meet new players, dealers and many more. However, it's running low on supply's and food.
After the introduction you can leave the Line of safety and go explore your own.
After that, it's pure sandbox survival.

Hunt you're own food, cook it, build campfires, build shelter, build barricades, kill, rob, steal, train etc.
You're choice Smile

Cheers,
Kumi
Back to top Go down
https://zombiemmorpg.forumotion.com
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

Survivor Points : 235

Another survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another survivor   Another survivor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:09 am

As Kumi said, Its nice to have another survivor here in the Wastelands. We met each other the other day in the forum chat with xXthiagogdXx. I wish you have a great time here and welcome my friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another survivor   Another survivor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another survivor
Page 1 of 1