Wasteland Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The lone survivor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slojanko
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
Slojanko

Survivor Points : 4

The lone survivor Empty
PostSubject: The lone survivor   The lone survivor Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:28 pm

storyline: I don't know how it happened, but it did. they come.. they devour.. but they don't stop. the world has changed alot since then. most of human civilization has fallen, the ash has still devoured the world.. no one is safe.. humanity is going extinct.. maybe it's our own fault... biological weaponry.. how could we have been so stupid.. the only thing to do now is.. to survive. All we can do is survive, but sometimes even that is not a possibility.

So hey, I'm slojanko, Been looking for a 2d zombie mmo for a while now and this has potential. Wondering if the game will have a storyline on how it happened Razz?
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

Survivor Points : 235

The lone survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone survivor   The lone survivor Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:55 am

Hi there fellow survivor! Welcome to the Wastelands (forum Razz ). Its great to see new members. We give you a warm welcome, hope to see you active in the forum while we wait for the game. Well... i guess the game dont have a storyline, but thats up to kumi, the creator. Well... there is no much else to say. Try to find a team, or make your own (or go by your own). Well.... welcome again, Oh! I almost forgot, take a look to this topic. It explain a little, why of the delay of the game, and something important about the accounts (maybe, they will be reseted).

https://zombiemmorpg.forumotion.com/t46-development-for-over-8-months-whats-taking-so-long-good-news-and-bad-news

Good luck comrade survivor! Very Happy

PS: Sorry for my bad english... Embarassed
PS2: Nice profile picture Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Masterski
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
Masterski

Survivor Points : 28

The lone survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone survivor   The lone survivor Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Hey man, welcome to the ranks of the ....wait, how do we call ourselves? Right...
To the ranks of the Wastelanders. Very Happy

Hope youll enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The lone survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone survivor   The lone survivor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lone survivor
Page 1 of 1