Wasteland Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Been a long time.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

Survivor Points : 80

Been a long time. Empty
PostSubject: Been a long time.   Been a long time. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:31 am

Well now,Kumi it's been a long time since we're waiting for the game (I am sorry if i'm pressuring much) But i'm in the middle of my boring moment (nothing good to play) and i've been having so many ideas for my group,I honestly can't hold much to play the game.I don't know if other people agree,but woudn't it be time for the alpha/beta to realease already? If something was out of order,we could just advise you what's wrong and you could fix it more easily.
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

Survivor Points : 235

Been a long time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a long time.   Been a long time. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:36 am

I was thinking the same, We need at least to know if the game is still under development, cause we are waiting and there is no response. Sorry pal, is just that we have been waiting for so long... Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

Been a long time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a long time.   Been a long time. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:24 am

Exactly,I honestly don't know for how much time we can hold on,you didn't give anymore updates,even though if they were little stuff you added.I honestly think that you should just launch the beta for us,so we can see if there's something missing and tell you what is it,just don't let us wait for much more longer,we've been waiting a long time now.
Back to top Go down
Masterski
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
Masterski

Survivor Points : 28

Been a long time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a long time.   Been a long time. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:19 pm

Doesn't look that its coming at all to be honest. My concern was that Kumi works on multiple games/ideas and that he will end up spending more time on something else or loose interest completely. Latter is most likely the case.

No new website that was promised quite some time ago, neither any signs of a release.

Forget it.
Back to top Go down
Halor
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
Halor

Survivor Points : 23

Been a long time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a long time.   Been a long time. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:26 am

Maybe Kumi is only working in fall of nature at this moments. But he need to end this project to start another one, because he is only one person. Maybe if someone assist him...
Back to top Go down
xXthiagogdXx
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
xXthiagogdXx

Been a long time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a long time.   Been a long time. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:03 am

People calm down,I talked to him in his channel,and he said he's working on the game still,it's just that he forgot to put the updates here.Don't worry,the game still got chance.
Back to top Go down
`FaKku
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
`FaKku

Survivor Points : 66

Been a long time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a long time.   Been a long time. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:15 am

Its good that the game is still being work on and i havnt been on much because iv been busy but i do drop in often to check up on the game and the team afro 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Been a long time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a long time.   Been a long time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been a long time.
Page 1 of 1