Wasteland Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Development for over 8 months, Whats taking so long? + Good news and Bad News.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumi
Admin
Admin
Kumi

Survivor Points : 152

Development for over 8 months, Whats taking so long? + Good news and Bad News. Empty
PostSubject: Development for over 8 months, Whats taking so long? + Good news and Bad News.   Development for over 8 months, Whats taking so long? + Good news and Bad News. Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Hello there Wastelanders. I know some of you are still waiting and haven't heard nothing in a while.
But don't you worry, Wasteland Online is still in development. (Even though I'm working on 2 other games)

I Wish to apologize for the long wait time, but since this game is Online and I'm the only guy working on it may take some time.
I Also want to thank you guys for all the support you gave me, Without you this game wouldn't of have made it to more feature updates!

Now, i have some bad news and good news.

Good news: Website is done explaining some of the features in wasteland, map and more. It will be announced soon along with some wasteland updates. Also, i will post more updates once the game gets more and more updated. I'm still implementing features such as fair leaving instead of closing the game which means you need to wait 10 seconds before closing the game. Reason for this will make players/bandits angry since they will hunt a player and he will exit before he dies.

Bad News:
The whole forum will be restarted due to accounts and connections with the website. Many accounts will be deleted which haven't been active for some days and all posts will be deleted and restarted. Everything refreshed. Mind that NOT ALL ACCOUNTS will be DELETED, So if your think you are safe, Then you are. Smile

Cheers,
Kumi

Last edited by Kumi on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://zombiemmorpg.forumotion.com
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

Survivor Points : 235

Development for over 8 months, Whats taking so long? + Good news and Bad News. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development for over 8 months, Whats taking so long? + Good news and Bad News.   Development for over 8 months, Whats taking so long? + Good news and Bad News. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:10 am

You make my day Kumi!!! Great news!!!! i think my account will be safe (i guess...) and we are still here, looking at the forum everyday, silently xD but we are still always here jajaja. Well, great feature about the fair leaving (i will regret that xD). So, the forum will restart? Okay, back again to be Zombie Food!!! jajajaja xD See ya Kumi, and as I always say: keep it up with the good work cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Masterski
Zombie Food
Zombie Food
Masterski

Survivor Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Development for over 8 months, Whats taking so long? + Good news and Bad News.   Development for over 8 months, Whats taking so long? + Good news and Bad News. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Well its good to know that the creator hasn abandoned the project. Smile Really looking forward to see the new website you've been telling us about all this time.

HURRY UP! afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Development for over 8 months, Whats taking so long? + Good news and Bad News.   Development for over 8 months, Whats taking so long? + Good news and Bad News. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Development for over 8 months, Whats taking so long? + Good news and Bad News.
Page 1 of 1