Wasteland Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New group entering the arena. the Rune Carvers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Levodicus the Hunter
Zombie Runner
Zombie Runner
Levodicus the Hunter

Survivor Points : 79

New group entering the arena. the Rune Carvers.  Empty
PostSubject: New group entering the arena. the Rune Carvers.    New group entering the arena. the Rune Carvers.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:40 am

Silly enough name ehh? Im thinking of starting a "true neutral" or "lawful neutral" group in the wasteland. When/if decorations are added to the game, this (sometimes) nomadic group will leave insignias a markings around places to determine weither it is safe, dangerous, lootable, etc.

I'm sure this play style will be harder than other groups who will bunker down and use a "turtle" defense. But i think it will add a measure of intrigue.

If anyone wants to join up, feel free to PM me and i will get back to you. I might even add rules and such later if this gets any attention.
Back to top Go down
Palo
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor
Palo

Survivor Points : 235

New group entering the arena. the Rune Carvers.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New group entering the arena. the Rune Carvers.    New group entering the arena. the Rune Carvers.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:36 am

I allready have a group, but i wish you the bests with your group. Its sounds like a great group.

Keep it up  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

New group entering the arena. the Rune Carvers.
Page 1 of 1